MY LAST POST WAS ALMOST 1 MONTH AGO! =)
ok! bla! short post, Lately, doing well, school's great with all my National schoolmates. LOL! Formed a team, representing Fitness Training, in a soccer event, which will be held August 5 at Bishan Park, it's a 7-a side game. I'm in the first team! leading the backline once more! =D There's training every tuesday and thursday, tuesday by Hyrulnizam aka Ahlau First team goalkeeper of the Young Lions and Singapore Under-23s. Thursday by Mr Azlan, my class advisor, who is a former Tanjong Pagar player, learn alot from them, and of course, learnt alot from my fellow team-mates! Cant wait! Anyway, i bought 2 more pairs of shoe last month? Nike Free 7.0 and Adidas soccer boots, F30+. =D
Like i said, life's great. pretty good so far, being the one of the most senior staff at nike taka, seems to me, I have some responsibilty too, like at times, I'm ask to tend the store etc, which in the past, only In-charge do that. weird huh. nevertheless, I'm glad they regard me as one of the senior and of course, one of the best shoe-selling staff. =)
what more, hmmm, dorothy? GREAT LAH! hahas, but quarreled at during the opening week of school holiday, bla! other then day, dont have already! which is absolubely fantastic! =D I think i shall not eloborate more, some things are not meant to be type out, use mouth say better! =D Nevertheless, I still love you lah superwoman!
DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU! You know who i'm calling out for! DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU! WATIE WHERE ARE YOU! Both gone lah! Basket, now both all chabot dont want talk to me lah! KNS LA LU!
ok! bla! short post, Lately, doing well, school's great with all my National schoolmates. LOL! Formed a team, representing Fitness Training, in a soccer event, which will be held August 5 at Bishan Park, it's a 7-a side game. I'm in the first team! leading the backline once more! =D There's training every tuesday and thursday, tuesday by Hyrulnizam aka Ahlau First team goalkeeper of the Young Lions and Singapore Under-23s. Thursday by Mr Azlan, my class advisor, who is a former Tanjong Pagar player, learn alot from them, and of course, learnt alot from my fellow team-mates! Cant wait! Anyway, i bought 2 more pairs of shoe last month? Nike Free 7.0 and Adidas soccer boots, F30+. =D
Like i said, life's great. pretty good so far, being the one of the most senior staff at nike taka, seems to me, I have some responsibilty too, like at times, I'm ask to tend the store etc, which in the past, only In-charge do that. weird huh. nevertheless, I'm glad they regard me as one of the senior and of course, one of the best shoe-selling staff. =)
what more, hmmm, dorothy? GREAT LAH! hahas, but quarreled at during the opening week of school holiday, bla! other then day, dont have already! which is absolubely fantastic! =D I think i shall not eloborate more, some things are not meant to be type out, use mouth say better! =D Nevertheless, I still love you lah superwoman!
DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU! You know who i'm calling out for! DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU! WATIE WHERE ARE YOU! Both gone lah! Basket, now both all chabot dont want talk to me lah! KNS LA LU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home